From publisher blurb:
This is a collection of 40 high quality fantasy maps covering 22 different locations, created for use with Virtual Table Top (VTT) software (Such as Fantasy Grounds II or d20Pro, among others). Each map is in .jpeg format for ease of use and import into your gaming software.
Included in this map pack are the following locations:
- Ambusher's campsite
- A destroyed command center
- Enemy general's camp
- Estate gardens (nobility or palatial)
- Minor noble estate house (Levels 1 & 2)
- Noble estate backyard
- Village of Sandomere's Vale
- A swamp campsite
- Aerial view of a balcony far above a city (Extends from a tower)
- A snowy bridge
- A dungeon
- An entire city block (with alleys)
- A clock tower (under attack)
- A dock warehouse (with ship)
- A firepit campsite
- A bridge spanning between two tall towers (city below)
- A jail
- A library
- Two different inns (One with two levels)
- A sewer system
- A town hall
The majority of the maps are 2000 px by 2000 px in size and feature night and day versions to make it easy to fit your time setting and to aid in identification of terrain and map features. All maps are colored and feature lighting schemes so they will visually be more realistic than a standard map drawn on graph paper.
There are both grid and gridless versions of each map, so that you have the choice of using your VTT software's built in grid capabilities if you wish. Both versions feature a grid size box to aid you and your players with distances.
Because these maps were originally created for my own personal campaign, I've included a .PDF file which describes features of the map and illustrates how it was used in my game, as well as gives suggestions for other possible uses.