From publisher blurb:
The Treasures of a Dead Age Await
In Relics of the Lost you will find a trove of ancient technology and precious artifacts long since lost to a lesser era. While written for the free Stars Without Number game system, the classic mechanics used here are compatible with almost any old-school gaming system, allowing for caches of foreign technology in your own favorite game.
Inside this 32-page collection of tech, you'll find....
- 25 new weapons, from old-fashioned mortars to temporal explosives
- 10 new types of armor to be employed in valiant battle
- 30 new pharmaceutical stims for every perilous occasion
- 50 commerical and domestic devices, each of which are ready to be repurposed to ends unanticipated by their creators
- 8 new robot armatures, all with stats for use as AI hulls
- 5 hideous maltech projects to blight an unsuspecting world
- Plus extra trimmings for augmented or malfunctioning ancient weapons, Second Wave stim manufacturers and their quirks, random tables for generating loot, and some extra adjectives to add some personality to that stack of watersilk couture.
Grab Relics of the Lost, and add some ancient artifice to your gaming today!