From publisher blurb:
Swirling snow blocks your vision. Vines twist around your ankles. A fireball explodes. You thank your super-tough skin for shrugging off most of the heat.
A man made of stone emerges from the blizzard. You slam your fist into him, but he barely notices. "I thought you were a hero," he says. "Why are you fighting us? We're just trying to save the world."
Super-Powered M&M, Gaia’s Revenge presents a supervillain group ready to use in your M&M game. It contains not only game statics, but also character backgrounds, adventure hooks, and a sample story arc that demonstrates how to use Gaia’s Revenge as recurring and evolving villains.
Gaia's Revenge is a group of idealistic college students turned eco-terrorists. They want to save the Earth by any means necessary. The members include:
- Seismic:A brainy jock who controls the power of earth.
- Sizzle: A thrill seeker who controls the power of fire.
- Tempest: A high-achiever who controls the power of air.
- Damp: An anarchist hacker who controls the power of water.
- Druid: A shy healer who controls the power of life.