From publisher blurb:
Until recently Khajra has served as a safe haven to rest and resupply for those seeking to cross the Desert of Angry Winds: somehow, underneath the shadows of an eclipse, every single citizen was turned to stone.
If These Stones Could Scream is an adventure front foundation for Dungeon World that pits characters against an ancient force from before the age of men. Will they be able to stop it before its plans are complete, or will the world be plunged into eternal darkness?
Play to find out what happens.
In addition to an adventure front with two complete dangers and dungeons, you also get:
- Two fleshed out steadings, with questions and location moves.
- An optional danger in case things go off the rails or you need to expand the scope.
- Two optional dungeons, in case the party ventures out into the desert or mountains.
- The chton, a race hewn from stone.
- New dungeon gear.
- New magic items like the magic carpet and skins of the Snake God, which instructs those who read it on the ways of the serpent acolyte compendium class.
- Maps of the Desert of Angry Winds and Khajra.