From publisher blurb:
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Adventure for 4-6 heroes level 6-8.
Designed for Tournament Play (this is round 2).
The Cult of Life has made its move. Attacking the church of Daiasuun in Shursune, they have destroyed the building and all of the clergy, taking the civilians as prisoners for their dark purposes. The only evidence the party has is that Lord Ravenbrook, who disappeared along with his city many years ago, is responsible. Why has Ravenbrook committed this atrocity? What are his plans now? Can the party find him and stop him in time?
- Use character skills to explore the city of Ravenbrook, learning about the dark history and finding a way to get to the vampire lord.
- Includes details of the Cult of Life, a villain group usable in any campaign
- Full history of Lord Baltimius Ravenbrook, a former supporter of the crown who was corrupted by his fear of death and his desire to be with the woman he loved
- Full explanations for scoring for tournament play, or compatible as either a series or single adventure
- Includes a full party of pregenerated characters for use with the module or seperately. Or feel free to use your own characters and explore the city of Ravenbrook.