From publisher blurb:
Sentinels to the front, Necromancers to the back and today's shaping up to be a good day to be a welshen!
Grab your war knife, dodge some bullets, and get to killing because this book's for all the Welshen players out there!
We've got 40+ pages of welshen goodness crammed into this book (quite efficiently I might add).
We've got archetypes, prestige classes, weapons, feats, and all the lore for you next Necropunk game!
- 5 Archetypes
- h’Devvel: An artistic society role that keeps the Empire from losing perspective. It's a wild card archetype that plays a bit like a bard, a bit like a diplomat, and a lot like a welshen!
- Masque: A magdaline welshen diplomat archetype that focuses on extreme emotional control and hyper-rationality. It's a small archetype but it gives you new options for your moral support class feature and can make things more thematically appropriate for a magdaline.
- h’Teach: A master scavenger from the magdavuul. This book includes a new use for Appraise and they are masters at it. This diplomat archetype includes a lot of tech related things so you can blend the engineer in with it.
- Rek'el: The flip side of the h'teach is the rek'el. They are a magdavuul engineer archetype who can scrap things and rebuild better things from the salvage. They also get less progresses but get the ability to switch them out.
- h’Vuul: We did a ranger archetype for the magdavuul's spec. ops commandos. They gain the ability to go higher in phase order and have some other very unique mechanics I don't want to spoil! (Plus a new weapon style for welshen rangers)
- 2 Prestige Classes
- Hn’ist Nomad: Though bizarre chanting and adherence to an almost Zen philosophy the Hn’ist gains a unique ability to suppress things like phase order abilities, psionic powers, and magpie abilities.
- h'Te'shen (Master Qu’em): This provides a high level prestige class option for the qu'em. It gives them more of a support role while not necessarily sacrificing their role as damage dealers.
- Lesser Clans
- Clan X’el: Ex-prime bloodline members who have joined the welshen.
- Clan Mac’Bel: Historians looking to head back to earth who have invented a predictive method that is said to be 92% accurate.
- Clan Fe’Shex: Murderous war mongers who taught the welshen to fight originally. Their punishingly brutal fau quan style of martial arts is believed to have influenced qu'em's development.
- Clan Dem’Rel: A diseased clan who are carriers of the deadly "dem'rel fever". Used as biological weapons of war, they live their lives in isolation, and protective hazmat suits.
- Clan Sil'van: A peaceful clan of Buddhist pacifists who swear not to draw blood even while they wear a welshen war knife in their sash...
- Qu'em Schools (Archetypes)
- School of the Sil'van: Unable to cause harm, these qu'em practice a modified form of the art that leads to less-lethal conflict resolution.
- School of the Golden Lion: A brutal style of armored qu'em that the fe'shex and magdaline are known to use.
- School of the Crying Birds (Le’Sara Qu’em): A two weapon style of qu'em that blends elements from the artistic h’Devvel that developed it.
- Sections on Welshen Culture: We include sections on topics like death, welshen women, economics, homefleets, honor duels, and give further explanation for welshen weapon taboos. We also touch on renegade qu'em and explore the mysteries of the origin of the welshen on Earth...
- How to Build Clan Member: We have a guide on how to build members of each clan (from the t'ka main clan to the lesser clans).
- 20+ New Feats: Including combat, social, and style feats. Also, 3 campaign traits.
- New Welshen Weapons: 5 new weapons (including a guns?!) and 6 new pieces of necrotech (some war tokens too).
- New Use for Appraise: Allowing you to identify weapon mods and other aspects of gear!
- Qu’em Sojourns: Similar to story feats, qu'em can undertake these role-playing intense journeys of discovery to explore aspects of the qu'em lifestyle. They have an extremely strict initial requirement that looses up if you survive and provides you with a bonus!