From publisher blurb:
Are you looking for a rules light way to add a little more depth to your characters and create a more fluid and immersive storytelling environment? Fate Points and Aspects for d20 is your answer.
Fate Points and Aspects for d20 takes two of the most exciting elements of the FATE system and brings them to your d20 based games.
Fate Points give players a resource they can use influence the story and manage the fickle whims of the d20.
Aspects offer an elegant and powerful roleplaying tool, three dimensionally developing a character's personality. Aspects define who a character is much like skills, feats, spells and powers define what a character can do.
Together the two systems create and amazing roleplaying experience that will take your d20 based game to the next level.
Included you'll find:
- A basic introduction to Fate Points and Aspects.
- Specifics on how to use Fate Points in d20 based games.
- Complete rules for using Aspects in d20 based games.
- An Aspect generation system for creating characters.
- Advice for GMs on using Aspects in game and how they affect NPCs and monsters.
Once you try Fate Points and Aspects in your game, you'll never go back.