From publisher blurb:
The Crusader is an anointed warrior who’s taken up a sacred quest in service to his beliefs. Like a Priest the Crusader is empowered by the divine, but where the Priest works miracles by channeling divine power the Crusader enacts the will of the gods through force and conquest. Whether a shining knight battling for all that is good and just, a killer in service of malevolent forces, or something in-between, the Crusader is always a force to be reckoned with — and woe be to those who stand in his way.
Depending on the campaign, a Crusader could be...
- A holy knight, dispatched to conquer far off lands
- An idealistic warrior fulfilling a vision-quest to prove his worth
- A vigilant witch-hunter tracking down horrors from beyond our world
- A true believer whose unwavering faith grants extraordinary abilities
- A sanctified harrier hunting down apostates in the name of the Church
- A vicious zealot committed to spreading his beliefs by fire and sword
This base class expansion also includes 2 new Basic Combat feat chains for locking foes in one-on-one standoffs and making the most of your ritual weapon, as well as a new Spellcasting feat letting you walk Paths outside your Alignment and a Style feat granting you an extra Edge against opponents with opposing Alignments.