From publisher blurb:
In an Uncivilized Universe, You've Got Style and Class!
The next book for our Necropunk campaign setting is the Ewgee Source Book!
It explores the Coreworld, Sentinels, Necromancer's Guild, Prime Bloodline, and Exile Shard factions in greater detail.
It serves as a companion book to both the Core Rulebook and Welshen Source book and really gives some great class support to those parts of the Ewgee that we couldn't give enough love to in the Necropunk Core Rulebook.
- The Sentinel training program, history, ranks, etc.
- Psyoff: A psychic archetype for Sentinels who can form interconnected psychic "tactical grids" to coordinate with squad mates.
- Living Saint: A wild card archetype for the Prime Bloodline who can adjust her bio-chemistry to better fit her needs.
- Sister: A wild card archetype for the Prime Bloodline who can call up embedded personas to augment her abilities (reminiscent of class features).
- Father: Sentinel class archetype for the Prime Bloodline.
- Dev: An engineer archetype for the necromancer's guild who can "bio hack" creatures and is addicted to change.
- Phage: An engineer archetype for the necromancer's guild who acts more like a stalker and is joined by a behemoth Phagen battle ghoul (animal companion).
- 13 new body mods (from "throat goblins" to "doll skin") +2 pieces of necrotech.
- 10 new exile shards with racial stats and extensive lore, equipment, racial traits, etc.
- Space Cowboy
- A gunslinger archetype for exiles. They excel a ship and social combat as well as combat while using antique (tech level 2 or lower) weapons only.
- 9 new feats (including campaign traits and style feats)
- 4 new class talents (stalker, magpie, and engineer)
- 2 new languages (+2 dialects for each) and 5 new dialects for existing
...and lore galore!