From publisher blurb:
A nano-game of interstellar crime and rebellion by Epidiah Ravachol.
Four game books in one, a not a single book over 470 words long!
This tiny package packs an entire cosmos of punches:
- Character creation rules;
- Rogue vessel creation rules;
- Alien species, culture and environment creation rules;
- Rules for handling long military campaigns as well as drawn-out courtships;
- Rules for creating and violating alien taboos;
- A full-color map of the entire galaxy;
- Rules for interstellar travel and pursuit;
- A complete account of the Seven Wonders of the Galaxy;
- Rules for creating new and alien technology;
- Calibration mechanics to make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to the wacky, weird and powerful;
- Guidelines for customizing technologies to the cultures that created them;
- Customization rules for the player character’s personal gear;
- And rules for building, repairing, inventing, constructing, jury rigging, and demolition on a deadline or at the sort of leisurely pace only interstellar travel can allow!
All of that, and the core game, in less than 2,000 words!
User note: this product contains the entirety of the contents (including cover images), in order, of Vast & Starlit, Bodies in the Dark, Stellar Atlas and Renegade's Technical Manual.