- Skuggornas mästare was successfully crowdfunded in April 2013.
- A full product line will be crowdfunded in February 2014.
- The authour, Tina Engström, created the game in a year as a form of therapy work. She is disabled and retired because of EDS.
- This game is an anniversary edition made to celebrate the release of the original game in 1988.
- The anniversary edition was first printed as a beta in the second half of 2013. The beta contains a lot of information not found in the final version. The beta is on the other hand not fully compatible with the final version. Only 15 beta books were printed.
- The players encountered everything from aliens, vampires and zombie penguins to mad scientists, an avatar of one of the Elder and a kickers gang from the small Swedish town of Skövde during play testing.
- The game is supposed to be satirical and not to be taken seriously. After all, everything exists in the game setting and anything can happen.
- The game setting is the same as in En Garde! III, Pirater! and the coming board game Privateers!.