From publisher blurb:
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don’t always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn’t have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that’s needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
#1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
High Concept: Expanding the mythic rules with new properties for legendary weapons (and in some cases other legendary items) that do not require the weapon to be intelligent or an artifact.
- Shining: This item can emit light as dim as a single candle or as bright as a daylight spell.
- Enormous: These legendary items are one size category larger than the norm for gear used by their bonded wielder while imposing no penalties to the wielder.
- Forceful: Items with this legendary property count as force effects.
- Orichalcum: These weapons, made of strange materials unexplainable by non-mythic means, are able to mystically bypass the DR of creatures.
- Signature: These items can only be used by a character bonded to it.
- Warning: A warning legendary item gives its bonded wielder a split-second sense of impending danger just before combat begins.