From publisher blurb:
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don’t always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn’t have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that’s needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
.#1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
High Concept: Since one of the most important class features of spellcasters is the ability to cast spells, and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Mythic Adventures rules include mythic spells in addition to mythic path options (and no fighter class features have mythic versions in any mythic path), this product offers mythic versions of the fighter class features to allow fighters to make more of their core abilities mythic.
- Mythic Armor Mastery: Your armor is almost a second skin, a part of you that can be sacrificed to save yourself.
- Mythic Armor Training: You have learned how to use your armor to help you avoid damage from most sources, and the knowledge that you have this protection gives you greater confidence and resolve.
- Mythic Bravery: Not only are you extremely brave, but also, your steadfast nature can unnerve those who seek to daunt you.
- Mythic Weapon Mastery: You are the ultimate wielder of the weapon you have selected for weapon mastery.
- Mythic Weapon Training: You are amazingly accurate and effective with the weapons for which you have received weapon training.