From publisher blurb:
There is one universal truth about any gaming campaign – they all need a bar fight. Even modern games need a good old fashioned brawl. So here it is, Rodney's Cocktail Lounge. A bar, parking lot, and strip mall placed in a 60 by 37.5 inch battle map, perfect for brawls or shootouts. The interior of the cocktail lounge is fully detailed to assist the GM and players both with what can be found here. All you need to do are place your NPC's and let your PC's go to work. In addition to the lounge and the bar, there is an outdoor area for guests to relax outside, as well as a kitchen, dishwashing area, walk in cooler, storage room, office, break area, and restrooms for both the customers and the employees of the bar.
Are your players looking to rob a bar? Are they hunting an invisible enemy and looking for clues to reveal his identity? Could they simply need to meet a contact in a public place, and everything goes wrong at the meeting? This is the place for you. Plenty of open space for letting your players decide just how they want to approach whatever situation you put them in.
- 60" x 37.5" in size. Roughly 5' by 3.125' when printed out. Perfectly sized for most gaming tables!
- HEX and SQUARE grids for each type of map listed below, as well as a NO GRID version for people that prefer to set their own scale. Grid sizes are 1" = 5' of gaming space.
- Full Color Version – This is a printer intensive, full color version of this map.
- Black and White version – A black and white version, meant to be the least printer intensive.
- Plenty of modern day vehicles parked in the parking lot, giving your players options if they need to escape...so long as they can hotwire a vehicle, that is!
- Daytime lighting complete with shadows to give the map depth.
- VTT map included for online players that prefer a smaller map.