From publisher blurb:
A day's journey into the southern badlands lies a domed temple. Fit atop a small, volcano-like prominence amid the fetid mists, this stone structure is home to a dark cult who worships the moon and makes human sacrifices to summon denizens from the nether planes. Inhabited by fanatical acolytes and hired mercenaries, the temple is a place of dreary routine punctuated by bloody ritual.
This issue presents a detailed, miniature-scale map, of a medium-sized temple. While the descriptive text illustrates a dark cult in the barren wastes, the map can just as easily represent a neutral or even benevolent sect if that fits your needs. The map has a 1 inch grid built seamlessly into the artwork (rather than just overlaid). Descriptions are given for the temple interior and inhabitants - ready for customization to your story and system of choice.
This product includes the following:
- An overview of the location and its occupants.
- Full color, miniature-scale map broken into 14 pages for easy printing.
- Black and white versions of the map pages.
- A 24x36 inch poster image at 1 inch = 5 feet scale (sample image below).
- A text and spoiler free version of the poster map is also provided.
The Temple of the Moon is ready to host whatever adventure you can imagine, serve as a refuge for adventurers seeking aid, or even become the home of a priestly character looking for a base of operations. When its time to play, Zero Hour cartography is ready!