From publisher blurb:
In the heart of the wastelands, surrounded by steaming pools of foul water and broken mountains that rumble in their sleep, lie the ruins of a dark sepulcher never completed. Dug into the raw stone of a towering cliff, the first chambers were barely hewn when something ancient and evil awoke within the depths. Now the temple stands abandoned while the caverns below writhe with activity. Forsaken servants of the slain cultists await the return of their masters, inhuman creatures have been drawn to the power awakened, and far below the great evil broods within its lair. The Demon Delve Caverns await.
This purpose of this product is to present a detailed map and enough description for a game master to quickly flesh out an adventure. Because game systems and power levels vary so greatly, the specifics of what creatures dwell within are kept generic. Suggestions are made and a logical environment is constructed, but the final choices are left to the game master. Consider your group and your game and then just plug in the creatures that will serve you best. To facilitate use with miniatures, the map has a 1 inch grid built into the artwork. Beyond this, Zero Hour products are system independent.
This product includes the following:
- An overview of the location and its occupants.
- Full color, miniature-scale map broken into 12 pages for easy printing.
- Alternate pages showing secret doors and areas unknown to the players.
- Black and white versions of the map pages.
- A 24x36 inch poster image at 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
- A version of the poster map with text and spoilers removed.
Descend into the depths, if you dare. When its time to play, Zero Hour cartography is ready!