From publisher blurb:
The Renegade class of starships was designed as a multipurpose vessel capable of hauling cargo, moving passengers, exploration, reconnaissance, and light combat duty. As with many such designs the ship is adequate for a variety of roles but particularly excels at none. The small crew requirement and ease of maintenance have made the Renegade popular with independent captains and smugglers on a tight budget. During the war, the class earned a reputation as a capable corsair – able to efficiently engage targets of opportunity and then easily return to their normal duties.
The Renegade package contains three highly detailed, layered PDF files:
- Main Book
- 15 page PDF file detailing this class of ship, its interior areas, and two carried vehicles.
- Contains several 3D rendered scenes as well as orthographic views of the ship.
- Includes system independent statistics designed for easy adaption to your game of choice.
- Background, art, and text are on different layers for custom display and printing.
- Map Pages
- 14 page PDF file containing complete interior maps and instructions for assembly.
- Miniature-scale maps for tactical combat with an optional 1 inch = 5 ft grid.
- Divided into pages for easy printing in full color or printer-friendly black and white.
- Selectable layers include: grid, black & white version, optional objects, and more.
- Uncut Map Image
- A single page PDF containing a 30 x 38 inch image of the complete deckplans.
- Select either a light or dark background (for printing or projection/display).
- Includes layers for grid, black & white version, optional objects, and background choice.
At 192 feet long, the Renegade is a solid mid-sized ship. It’s functional and no-frills, built to meet though not generally exceed today’s standards in privately owned commercial starships. Versatility is the name of the game with this one, which has made it popular in the commercial sector and a viable option for militia and security roles as well. With a sleek shuttle and rugged ground vehicle as standard equipment, this ship has something for everyone.
The Renegade-class corsair is the just the first chapter of the 0 hr Armada Codex - what will eventually be a lengthy tome enumerating the wide variety of ships present at the vast Zero Hour Engagement. This line continues the tradition of detail and quality begun with Future Armada by using the latest technology and with a focus on the starships themselves. More will follow in the weeks and months ahead!