From publisher blurb:
Lifeshapers Volume 2 is the second book in the Lifeshapers series. While Volume 1 focused on mutations, Volume 2 focuses on organic technology. This book provides rules for designing organic technology, three new races, and new prestige classes that make use of the new rules.
Lifeshapers was designed as both an expansion of the Center Space universe, and a supplement usable in OGL games. And although the setting is a futuristic one, suggestions are included to use the ideas in this book with any genre.
The Center Space Basic Rules introduces the dread Thahazi, a race of parasitic creatures who once enslaved the known galaxy with their 'protlife' based technology. It also provides simple rules for a creating organic tech and living constructions. Lifeshapers Volume 2 expands these rules extensively, providing new feats and new technology. This book also provides rules for running Thahazi as PCs.
Lifeshapers Volume 2 includes:
- Three new races: Including the genetically altered Homo Superior and Protohuman, and the Thahazi.
- Protolife Organic Technology: Rules for creating organic technology, from protolife injections to hybrid biomechanical technology, to living weapons and starships.
- Six New Prestige Classes: including the Bonder, who learns to graft living tech onto their own body, to the Thahazi Speakers, the elite of the Thahazi Collective.
- Living Constructions: expanded and updated horrors created by the Thahazi.
- Updated and expanded descriptions: Lifeshapers 2 provides descriptions of all the Human and Pank colonies and worlds, ideas for adventuring in various periods in the Center Space universe, and suggestions for adventuring in Thahazi infested space and tunnel systems.