From publisher blurb:
Lifeshapers Volume 3 focuses on the Masau'u, an ancient artifact of great power which siphons the life force of the multiverse.
Masau'u energy, produced by the artifact of the same name, is literally the life blood of the galaxy - the only remaining viable source of fuel and power. It was the impetus to the 300 year Thahazi Occupation of the known worlds, and allowed the former backwater planet of Earth rise to its present position of power by providing the energy to a fuel starved galaxy.
Few, however, know its real power. The energy produced from the Masau'u is the very life force of the multiverse. Those who can properly manipulate the energy can heal wounds, release powerful bolts of energy, and even bend space-time itself. This supplement for the Center Space universe provides new races, a new class (the Channeler), as well as simplified and revised rules for Spirit and for manipulating the mysterious energy of the Masau'u - including Masau'u powered technology and the horrible demonic beings said to have emerged from the artifact.
The lifeshapers series was designed as both an expansion of the Center Space universe, and a supplement usable in other OGL games. While this volume is more specific to the Center Space universe than the other volumes, it can be altered to use in any other campaign world that uses the OGL system simply by replacing Masau'u energy with another form of energy- whether it by cosmic energy, lifeforce, or divine essence - to fit the appropriate world or genre.
See the Center Space website for a sample.
Lifeshapers Volume 3 includes:
- Two new races: Including the demonic Denu and the Ajra - Humans who have altered their being with Masau'u energy.
- The Channeler: An alternative class, blending the previous Alhok'set and Mystic classes in the basic rules for use with the revised Masau'u rules presented in this book.
- Six New Prestige Classes: Including the Chindi, the Thahazi super-being, and the Demon Acolyte, individuals who strive to be more demon-like.
- Revised Masau'u Rules: Simplified and expanded rules for manipulating Masau'u energy, including new feats and technology, as well as descriptions of how the energy has effected the galaxy.
- Demons: New and revised demons - mysterious horrid creatures born of the Masau'u.