Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don't have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic?
Then Dungeon Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents 50 more great legends to add to your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Legends II is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Legends II presents:
- Lost Treasures: Ten legends about treasures lost in the dungeon.
- Famed Adventurers: Ten legends about adventurers connected to the dungeon.
- Dungeon Features: Ten legends about the dungeon’s notable features.
- Dungeon Inhabitants: Ten legends about the dungeon’s inhabitants.
- Events & Deeds: Ten legends about the events and deeds associated with the dungeon.