Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great tools to customise the thieves in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Thieves is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Urban Dressing: Thieves presents:
- One table (31 entries) presenting pick pockets and confidence tricksters.
- One table (15 entries) presenting thugs and bashers.
- One table (33 entries) presenting skilled thieves.
- One table (15 entries) presenting specialist thieves.
- One table (50 entries) presenting hooks, complications and opportunities.