From publisher blurb:
Post-Apocalyptic Blues takes place fifty years after World War III in the city of New Orleans, or Nola as it is called by the locals. Ruled over by the enigmatic Baron Samedi, New Orleans struggles to rebuild while defending itself from slavers, raiders, internal tribal squabbles, and an angry environment that has been trying to swallow it whole long before the first bombs fell.
Designed for use with Modern OGL game systems, Post-Apocalyptic Blues throws players into the heart of New Orleans just as civilization begins the slow, painful process of returning after a nuclear war.
This sourcebook includes everything the player needs to survive, including:
- Nine custom classes specifically designed to survive in the Post-Apocalyptic wastes (Doctor, Engineer, Historian, Hunter, Mercenary, Occultist, Scavenger, Survivalist, and Tribal)
- Redesigned skills and feats to provide much needed flexibility to characters struggling for survival, including a new group of feats (Mutations) to ensure survival of the fittest.
- A magic system reimagined specifically for the flavor of New Orleans' occult history.
- Rules for cybernetics, implants, and robots.
- Detailed information on the various factions vying for control of the region.
- Overview of each of the parishes of New Orleans and the surrounding area.
- Three Full color maps to help navigate the dangerous terrain.
- Alternate rules for Group Feats to encourage cooperation and reward roleplaying.
Special Note: The GM Edition includes all important NPC stat blocks, new creature templates, and nine new creatures. The Player's Guide does not include these features.