From publisher blurb:
Highway Features is a printable dungeon floorplan compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. It can be used as a standalone gameboard, or combined with any same-scale tileset.
Highway Features is a geomorphic set, comprising 6 10x10 square battlemaps which can be arranged in multiple layouts. Each component features a road surrounded by countryside/wilderness, and with a specific location or feel.
- Cliffs - the road creeps between two escarpments, the ideal location for an ambush
- Slump - the old road has fallen due to tremours - but what caused them?
- Fallen Tree - an innocent victim of a storm, or placed by bandits to waylay travellers?
- Toll Gate - Is the guard honest? Corrupt? Alive?
- Bridge - who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?
- Ford - can you escape your persuers by crossing the ford?
Also included is a set of 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.