From publisher blurb:
Druids – Friend to the animal and defender of nature to some, worthless and crazy hippy to others.
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about Druids, those priests of nature who are often found with an animal companion.
Feats you'll find within:
- Animal Defence - Bonus when fighting a certain species
- Animal Sounds - Allows the druid to immitate their companion or element
- Elemental Defence - Grants a bonus to fighting elemental beings
- Improved Nature Sense - Increased skills regarding nature
- Increased Empathy Range - Increases the range of Empathy
- Poision/Disease Resistance - Grants a bonus to poison resitance, then disease
- Rage of Nature/Elements - The fury of nature can be deadly