Publisher's Blurb: Arkfall is post-apocalyptic science fantasy World of Dungeons/Mutants featuring Planarch Codex heritage moves.
The World Ark was a massive starship that harvested beings and shards of reality from countless worlds. Then it crashed and all that was strewn and mingled across this vast new planet. Since then, the inhabitants have bred and generations have passed. People have rebuilt and old worlds and cultures combine, clash and evolve. Everyone (including the PCs) has weird mixed heritages. Nanites are used as currency and levels of self-augmentation are one thing they can be spent on.
- uses heritage moves to make bizarre PC races
- dead magic world, but technology emulates magic
- levelling up is not mandatory; instead of XP and coins, nanites are currency your characters can spend on stuff, including levels of self-augmentation
- includes a list of chems and their effects
- lore skill reskinned as 'culture' to emphasise that anything worth knowing on Arkfall has cultural significance to someone
- includes a few starting scenarios, quests and jobs
- includes an example move for PC flashbacks