From publisher blurb:
The Wasteland Ruins series covers random, often generic, city, town, village, and even random smaller ruin locations for post apocalyptic games. They are meant to be used by GM's looking to set up a quick area for an urban encounter. Don't mistake them for generic though! Each map is highly detailed with random decorative elements put in to make the apocalyptic wastelands feel more alive than ever!
This particular ruin is based around a rail yard inspired by the Amtrak station in Spokane, Washington. Your players will find burning barrels, maintained by someone...or something...that wants to stay warm. There are rusty vehicles and even a couple of old shopping carts. And there are connexes and unopened barrels at the rail station that may contain much needed fuel or supplies. Best of all, there are plenty of places for enemies to hide...or your players to use as cover while they deal with the mutants or raiders they find occupying this desolate location.
- Square, Hex, or No Grid versions. Choose which type of grid you want to use and off you go!
- Full Color versions – These maps are printer intensive, full color versions of each level.
- Black and White version – Starting with this map, all future maps will only have one version of the black and white map (square grid), due to increasing demand for other types of maps.
- Undecorated version - A version of the map contains only the base architectural elements with no decorations (no vehicles or props).
- VTT Map – If you prefer to play your games online, there is an included VTT map properly sized for VTT software.