From publisher blurb:
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about Monks, those warrior-artists who use their bodies as weapons of war.
The feats you will find inside:
- Calm Mind - Enchartment spells can be less effective against you
- Energised Fist - Stunning fist can last longer
- Evasion Master - Become a master of evasion
- Hundred-Hand Slap - Flurry of Blows can now do temporary damage
- Jumping Flea - Jump further then normal
- Strong Immune System - Your body can now resist posion & disease better
- Unarmed Damage Master - You are a master of damage withou using weapons