From publisher blurb:
No matter what system you use for your games, being a game master is a perilous pastime. As soon as the players arrive with their PCs at the ready, your well-formulated plans can go off-the-rails at a moment's notice. If you have somewhere to put the PCs for a bit while you ponder your options, it can smooth things out considerably.
If you're in need of such a location on short notice, One Spot is for you! Each product in the line focuses on a different location you can easily drop into any fantasy town or city. Instantly you have a place with NPCs, descriptive text, plot hooks, and more to give you the tools you need to quickly populate a place your PCs can interact with.
One Spot #0 presents a pawn shop called Hand's Goods, complete with proprietor (the colorful Taylor Hand), store map, images, and more. One Spot #0: Hand's Goods is another great tool to include in your bag of GM tricks!
One Spot #0: Hand's Goods
- An introduction, location description, store map, and image of the doorway at the bottom of the stairs.
- A bit of background on Taylor Hand, his mannerisms, and a head shot.
- A suggestion of what items might currently be available for sale.
- Tips on how Mr. Hand could negotiate with the PCs for items or information.
- A table (10 items) of potential encounters to kick things off.
A list of hooks (4 tables of hints) for how one or more of the PCs may have interacted with the store before.