Create Jungle Opera plots packed slam-full of adventure!
Add exciting content to any modern campaign where jungle adventure is even a remote possibility.
Curious if there is more to jungles than rivers, tigers, and cobras. You bet there is, our generators open up a world of lost tribes, temples of gold, dinosaurs, villages, ancient idols to unknown deities. Add to the tables a cartography table and expedition plot ideas and you have a world of possibilities.
There are 24 pages of tables, plot ideas, and hints for cartagraphy There are thousands of possibilities for your game. Add your personal touch and the possibilities become endless. Our tables are designed to give quick and exciting possibilities to any jungle opera campaign while preserving a jungle pulp feel.
- All you need 2d6
- Includes: heaps of event tables, a lost tribe name generator, original jungle name generator, and port town name generator
- Suggestions for using our cartography table to generate an original jungle as you go.
- A sheet of hex paper for generating original jungles; a jungle log, for keeping up with your game notes and map items; a Jungle character page for keeping up with NPCs and background characters; a jungle tribe page for keeping up with original fictitious tribes
- Includes 36 expedition plots
- Animal encounters are separated to accommodate three types of jungles: African style, Asian style, and South American style.
Random Events Table
Here is the base table. Each of these headings has sub-tables and the possibilities of added pulp tropes. Additional tables are included in this book as well, for added flavor and event possibilities.
- 2 Supernatural Encounters and Uncanny Events
- 3 Ruins, Shrines, and Signs
- 4 Dire Situation
- 5 Cartography (this is optional, if not appropriate for your game, treat as “Savage Beasts”
- 6 Hungry Jungle
- 7 Environmental Flavor
- 8 Savage Beasts
- 9 People
- 10 Iconic Locations
- 11 Wrecks and Relics
- 12 Lost City and Legendary Places