Don't let your game get stale. Liven it up!
Add exciting content to your Super Hero Campaign.
How many times does the local bank get robbed in your super hero game--Too many? Are you starting to run a little thin on responses to what characters see while on patrol?
8 pages of tables and event hooks offer thousands of possibilities for your game. Add your personal touch and the possibilities become endless. Our tables are designed to give quick and exciting possibilities to any super hero campaign while preserving an appropriate comic book feel.
- All you need 2d6
- Terms are kept generic with an appropriate comic book feel
- Includes 9 story hook/plot twist categories that created even broader possibilities
Random Events Table
Here is the base table. Each of these headings has a sub-table and the possibilities of added comic book tropes.
- 2 Catastrophic Team Challenge: Heroes Assemble!
- 3 Lab Accident: Those wacky scientists
- 4 Weather: An ill wind blows and a bad moon rises
- 5 Tragedy: Something dangerous and unforeseen befalls the city
- 6 Patrol: Events that may happen to a hero or party while patrolling in their territory
- 7 Crime: Typical, common criminal activities
- 8 Drama: Mundane events that can affect a hero
- 9 Origin Story: A new character is introduced to the city
- 10 Political: The powers that be
- 11 Alien: It came from outer space
- 12 Artifact: What is that? Don't touch it! First consult Artifact Table I, then Artifact Table II and combine.