From publisher blurb:
Customize your dungeons!
More adventures and maps set under the earth for old-school fantasy roleplaying games (OSR games).
Dyson's Delves contains over 140 pages of maps and adventures featuring the unique mapping style of Dyson Logos.
Seven full adventures fill out the beginning of the book, followed by 44 additional dungeon maps each with a page for the GM to key and make notes about each dungeon.
The adventures in this volume are:
- Trouble at Imp Brucke - strange goblins and stranger things challenge characters of levels 6-7
- The Screams From Jedder's Hole - something has started screaming from under the main temple in town in this adventure for levels 4-5
- Cavanaugh's Hall - a small site-based encounter around old ruins for levels 7-8
- The Ruins of Corvel on the Mount - a science-fantasy delve for levels 6-7
- Goblin Gully - a true classic adventure with one hell of a final bite for levels 1-2
- Atarin's Delve - a dungeon turned into the headquarters of a team of unusual bandits for level 4
- Valley of the Red Apes - a collection of 5 smaller site-based encounter / adventures set in a valley overrun with carnivorous red apes including:
- Ziggurat of Rhissel the Morning Lord (level 6-8)
- The Secret of Jen's Hall (level 5-6)
- The Cliffside Stronghold (level 5-7)
- A Devourer Most Foul (level 5-7)
- The Silver Obelisk
Each map in the second portion of the book is presented on it’s own page opposite a lined page that you use to indicate where the dungeon in question is, what it is known as on your campaign map, as well as what is important about it in your games.
This book is designed at 6x9 layout, not letter - which means it uses single-column text which entails easier reading on electronic devices.