From publisher blurb:
The PCs have settled into a life in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. New England is filled with opportunities, and no city embraces the life of an adventurer like Portsmouth. But their curiosities have driven them into New Hampshire's underground and into the embrace of the occult. As the PCs find a world of excitement at the hands of the occult, conflicts arise that they are asked to resolve.
It's time to embrace the seedy areas of Colonial America in the New World campaign for Colonial Gothic.
Perilous Journey #2: Great Island presents part 2 (out of 14) of the New World campaign, licensed for use with Colonial Gothic (available from Rogue Games). But this isn't just a campaign, it's a complete supplement with material for GMs, players, and fans of the setting. Not only will you be able to delve into the New World campaign, you'll also find new character options and fiction set in the world of Colonial Gothic.
Perilous Journey #2: Great Island includes:
- The second part of the New World campaign.
- The first part of the Dark Magic mini-campaign.
- The beginning of a new type of magic - dark magic.
- 3 new spells.
- A look at Newcastle, NH and the Great Island in 1745.
- Pequot Native American adversaries with encounter seeds.
- A new Algonquian evil spirit.
- The second part of a fictional series placed shortly after the New World campaign within Colonial Gothic.
- ... and more!