From publisher blurb:
Hey – aren’t these the same as your Untold Encounters?
Yes and no. While they are very similar to our line of Untold Encounters, A "Brawl in a Box" is merely one ongoing title in our long line of Untold Campaign Conversion Products. Because Untold is so flexible, we can easily adapt one product into another; our line of "Brawl in a Box" products are yet another way we are able to show that!
So what are they?
Brawl in a Box #1
Basically, a "Brawl in a Box" is an M&M3E product that utilizes concepts, characters, and setting information from the "default" Untold Campaign Setting: Splintered Serenity ™. We take our races, creatures and monsters, convert them to the M&M3E Open Rule-set and you’ve got a complete "mini-adventure" that’s self-contained and ready to go! Each "Brawl in a Box" contains everything you need to run the adventure – the map, (or at least a sample map and a link to the excellent SkeletonKey Games map product), how to construct the battlefield, the setup, and all of the creatures (fully stated into M&M3e format) that you’ll need, plus counters! Use it as a random encounter, use it as an adventure hook, or even as a climatic final fight – it’s up to you!
NAU High-bred, led by a heroic NAU HERo Sergeant must pit their equipment, intellect and abilities against a slavering horde of tentacled, diabolical, mind-devouring beasts from Beyond as they invade a Flux Horror Hive! Which side will you be on? Who will survive and be claimed the victor of Brawl in a Box #1! Contains:
- Seven (7) new NAU/Military-style M&M3e Minions, fully stated and ready to play: Grunt, Grenaider, Firebug, Sniper, HERo Sergeant, War Dog, Cavalry
- Six (6) new, never-before-seen "Cthulhuesque" Flux Horror M&M3e Minions, fully stated and ready to play: Corrupter, Flux Warper, Hydra Strand, Rift Ripper, Shardthrower, Wrecker
- Full color tiles/tokens for each new Minion
- Complete Background, Setup, Movement and Hazards rules needed to run the encounter
- Complete instructions for building the SkeletonKey Games map contained in Skeleton Key Games Tiles: e-Adventure Tiles: Cave Passages