From publisher blurb:
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of “Fantastic Feats” – a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject – is about Paladins, those noble warriors who oppose evil with their body and soul.
Feats you find inside:
- Companion Bond - Have a better bond with your party
- Empathic Expert - Become better at being empathic with animals
- Expert Tracker - Your favoured terrain is your second home
- Favoured Damage Maximise - You know just how to hurt your favoured enemy more
- Favoured Intimidation - Your favoured enemies are more intimidated by you
- Risky Combat - Your favoured enemies damage can decrease, but sometimes increase
- Terrain Master - Become one with your favoured terrain