From publisher blurb:
Generic Pulp Barbarian style Encounter and Event Tables
Then the Cataclysm rocked the world. Atlantis and Lemuria sank, and the Pictish Islands were heaved up to form the mountain peaks of a new continent. Sections of the Thurian Continent vanished under the waves, or sinking, formed great inland lakes and seas. Volcanoes broke forth and terrific earthquakes shook down the shining cities of the empires.
Whole nations were blotted out.
~Robert E. Howard, Excerpt from The Hyborean Age.
Add exciting content to any barbarian campaign where other worldly demons, wizards, and a prehistoric landscape challenge heroic barbarians.
Are you a fan of barbarian fiction, in the vein of Kull and Conan? Are you wanting to bring this feel to your campaign? Maybe you are an old hand at these style games and simply desire a method of generating new ideas or a tool to speed everything along.
There are 18 pages of tables, plot ideas, tropes and materials for designing barbarian clans and warlords. There are thousands of possibilities for your game. Add your personal touch and the possibilities become endless. As always, our tables are designed to give quick and exciting possibilities to any sword and sorcery style campaign while preserving a pulp feel.
- All you need 2d6 or 3d6
- Includes: hordes od barbarian tables, clan design generator, warlord and outer-being design and even a Battlefield Scavenger table for barbarian battlefield.
- Includes 36 expedition plots and 18 tropes. Mix and match for hundreds of possibilities or apply them to your already existing campaign.
- Animal encounters are separated to accommodate multiple terrains types (including ocean).
- Monster table includes undead, demons, and dinosaurs.
Random Events Table
This is a list of a few of the categories contained in these tables:
- Barbarian Standards
- Barbarian Territories
- Battlefield Scavenger
- Wilderness Encounter Tables
- Barbarian Warlord Designer
- Plots and Tropes