From publisher blurb:
It's the little things that count.
This first offering from Black Goat Games is nearly 30 pages concerning 8 things, complete with suggestions, notes, and tables to roll on for some of that good old fashioned randomness.
In Little Things: The First Offering
you will find...
- The Urmakabus: a gnome-like creature powered by loneliness and pure sadism.
- Cornerstone Keep: A location you can use in games that has its very own cannibal family unit.
- The Krofron: Bizarre interdimensonal alien creatures that serve to make weird fantasy even weirder.
- The Tentacled Brain-Sucker: Most of you know what kind of brain-eating creatures these can be, but this expands on them a bit, giving different names for them as well as other ideas and ways to use them to whatever devious ends a GM desires.
- Fun-filled tables of village stuff, horrible things, a map of a location (which can be used for Cornerstone Keep, now that I think on it...), and What's in the Box, a page of 20 options for contents in whatever box players find.
By no means comprehensive, Little Things is designed to help beleaguered Gamemasters in ways that will hopefully spark their imaginations. Is that GM you? Pepper your game up with some things... Little Things!