From publisher blurb:
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
This edition of Campaign Chunks features:
- Anima/Soul spice - A spice with some unuseal properties is very popular
- Blue Cloud - A rare phenomena
- Central Hall - Simply put, its THE place for theatre and music-hall visitors
- Great Deep Abyss - Not the deepest part of the ocean, but something weird is going on here
- Organ Harvesting - A nasty and deadly practice, the question is why?
- Southern Dig Site - The ruins of a military outpost, thought lost to time
- S.S Brünnhilde - A military testing ship with some experimental technology
- Sturges Canal - The lifeblood of a region, very popular. Too popular for some people
- Touchhelm Carnival - A time to celebrate the founding of the city
- Ultra Olympics - Take the olympics, allow "cheating" and sit back and enjoy the fun