From publisher blurb:
Public Enemy, the second supplement of the Double Cross Roleplaying Game, introduces the ability to create playable villain characters. With new abilities and items, your bad guys and antiheros will be more powerful and unique compared to the standard fare.
Included with Public Enemy is the Random Scenario system, which allows players to decide major plot points and outcomes with a roll of the dice. Depending on how well created the story template is, a table may forgo having a dedicated GM. Even if a Random Scenario system itself is not used, its supplementary enemy data and abilities can easily be incorporated into a regular session.
In this new supplement, you will get:
- New Trait Loises and Items.
- Five new sample characters.
- A more detailed look into the False Hearts organization and the motivations of its members.
- The Random Scenario System. The dice determines what happens during your story and adventure.
- New enemy abilities and sample bosses.
- Includes two sample Scenarios.