From publisher blurb:
A terrifying World War Two setting for Fate Core (conversion by Ryan Macklin)
Discover the secret history of World War Two: stories of amazing heroism, in which stalwart men and women struggled to overthrow a nightmare alliance of science and the occult; of frightening inhuman conspiracies from the depths of time; of the unbelievable war machines which were the product of Nazi scientific genius - and how close we all came to a slithering end! The Secret War has begun!
Achtung! Cthulhu - The Keeper's Guide to the Secret War
features a fantastic cover by Dim Martin, already well known to Achtung! Cthulhu
fans for his inspiring cover and interior art for the Achtung! Cthulhu: Zero Point
campaign. The Fate Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War
is a full-blown tome of dark knowledge, including:
- Allied and Nazi forces & intelligence agencies
- Occult organisations and Mythos-based missions
- New tomes, secret weapons, artefacts & equipment
- Key characters & vile creatures
- New Fate Core rules and strategies for Sanity, World War Two combat & survival
– in fact, a whole shoggoth's worth of Cthulhu villainy, enough for any Keeper to have his investigators dead, insane, or running for their lives in no time! The Keeper’s Guide to the Secret War will be the essential wartime reference for any Fate Core Keeper or fan of the Cthulhu Mythos.
This edition presents new rules for Fate Core suited to playing in a Cthulhu Mythos setting and in a World War Two setting, including sanity and Mythos magic rules, ways to construct and use Mythos creatures, handling conflicts in a warzone, broadening intellectual skills and using all of them in investigation, and more! Achtung! Cthulhu merges these great flavours together, but the Game Creation chapter in the Keeper's Guide tells you how to tweak those individual dials for your Fate campaign.