From publisher blurb:
Discover a mystery of Bunker LP-45 - a well-guarded structure located in Carpathian Mountains .
If you would like to know:
- Why Germans have decided to build it beside ruins of an old Transylvanian castle?
- What do they seek beneath castle's hill?
- What treat to our civilization could be awaken there?
Bunker LP-45 provides an excellent starting point for GM to make an interesting game set in WWII (or weird war). It consists of GM’s notebook as well as stylized handouts which can be printed and presented to players
Please note that the supplement is stat free and can be used in any WWII game.
The supplement consists of two sections:
- Documentation (GM section):
- Church map,
- Location map;
- Device sketch
- and more
- Intel files ( Players handouts):
- Briefing files;
- Intel maps, pictures and sketches.
Please note that Intel files are sometimes slightly different than material for GM. This is not a mistake - simply secret service couldn't get accurate data.