From publisher blurb:
One Spot #3 presents a small shrine to a god of healing dedicated to helping the poor people of town, complete with a mysterious priest (Dolothar) with his helpers, building map, images, and more. One Spot #3: Dolothar's Shrine is another great tool to include in your bag of GM tricks!
One Spot #3: Dolothar's Shrine offers:
- An introduction, location description, shrine map, and images of the signs above the doors.
- A bit of background on Dolothar himself, his mannerisms, and a picture.
- Descriptions for the other NPCs involved in operating the store, including his second-in-command Silea Anez, three sisters stopped here on their pilgrimage, and more.
- A suggestion of how the shrine operates, what services are offered, and more.
- A list of hooks (4 tables of hints) for how one or more of the PCs may have interacted with the shrine previously.
- Plus tables for needed medical supplies, sermon topics, diners, patients, and topics of conversation heard during meals.
This is the latest in a series of short (2-5 page), system-neutral supplements from Moebius Adventures designed to provide easy locations to drop into your fantasy campaign, complete with hooks, NPCs, and a few surprises. Dolothar's Shrine is also the first One Spot product to include both a portrait-aligned document and a landscape-aligned document, both with additional pages of detail. Previous One Spot products have had only 2 pages. This one includes 5! Both versions are included in the zip file.
Each Moebius Adventures One Spot product is designed to be easily inserted into your GM folder with two pages containing:
- Player-ready information, including: a location description providing details on what and who to expect, along with an image or two to help set the scene.
- GM-ready information, including: NPC details, location map, encounter/hook ideas, and a random table to help determine any prior relationship with the place a PC may have.
Each location can then be used independently or together to help you fill a temporary gap or add details to your worlds without a ton of work.
Pick a spot, drop it in, and roll!