From publisher blurb:
"I check all my belts, rummage right to the bottom of every pouch and empty my whole pack out on the ground. What do I find?"
Character: Odds & Ends Found on the Olde Worlde Adventurer is a tool designed to support development of characters.
On just one page it provides 216 table entries of possible possessions, plus a set of locations and six tables for further depth.
Expect to find anything from dust, blossom or unidentified shavings - maybe even a lodestone chip - through domestic rubbish, odd knick-knacks and more - ahem - 'personal' articles, right up to bits of the landscape, tools and a range of entertainments.
It is compatible with various genres and systems and suitable for use in roleplaying and beyond. It can be used to inspire and detail characters, even at the table in the course of games, not least to find out what a desperate character might be carrying.
The three pages are arranged for ease of use on screen or printed, the key features in two variant layouts. The tool includes:
- 216 table entries arranged in six columns and six rows, all on one page
- a set of possible locations, in terms of fixing, body section and height
- six more tables - for crust, stain, odour, marking, design and source
- a compact diceless number generator for the three ranges used
- a simple diagram designed to help in shifting the range of results