Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow . . .
The One Ring™ Roleplaying Game is the newest fantasy roleplaying game set in the world of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™, allowing you and your friends to set out on your own adventures in Middle-earth.
This new edition combines the Adventurer's Guide and Loremaster's Guide of the previous, award-winning, slipcase edition into a single volume, reformatted and re-edited for ease of use at the gaming table.
This game contains:
- A complete set of rules for roleplaying in Middle-earth
- How to create characters and make your own fellowship
- A bestiary of enemies to face, from Giant Spiders and Orcs to Stone-trolls and Wargs
- Advice for telling stories that evoke the spirit of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™
- Six ready-made characters and a complete adventure to get started right away
You just need a group of players, a 12-sided die, and a handful of 6-sided dice to play!
A single-volume revision of the 2011 two-volume slipcase edition. The PDF contains 332 numbered pages, plus the front cover and 3 pages of advertisements. The Adventurer's Map and Loremaster's Map come as separate PDFs and are included with purchase.