From the back of the book:
Welcome to Aspects of Fantasy, a fantasy roleplaying game that takes the familiar D20 rules system and updates it with rules and concepts from the popular Fate rules engine.
In Aspects of Fantasy you will find:
- A streamlined version of the D20 system
- Rules for using aspects and fate points with characters, equipment, adventuring parties, and creatures
- Quick character creation rules with 8 races (clurichauns, dwarves, elves, gnomes, halflings, humans, orgars, witchbloods) and 8 classes (adventurer, barbarian, cleric, fighter, knight, mage, ranger, rogue) along with a number of backgrounds and traits
- Rules for using fate points as a commodity to power traits and maneuvers
- Critical and fumble rules along with an easy to use skill system
- A D20 magic system that better integrates with aspects and fate points along with over 150+ spells
- Conversion information for using Aspects of Fantasy with your Pathfinder and D20 products, along with a dozen sample creatures to get you started
Aspects of Fantasy can be used to integrate elements of Fate into any version of your favorite fantasy roleplaying game, or it can be used as a way introduce your D20/Pathfinder players to concepts in the Fate rules system.