From publisher blurb:
Fish Sticks is the first book (of seven) in The Uncommon Commoners campaign series. In this semi-epic campaign, the uncommon commoners will fulfill their destiny. Or die trying. Or both—if their destiny is to die trying.
Bound by destiny and linked by a secret from the past, the uncommon commoners must face their first semi-great challenge, best explained by the following uncommon poem:
Welcome to Pisco, our village.
Which, I hope, you will not pillage.
Though the village smells please do not go!
I beg you to listen to our tale of woe!
Once we were happy and full of weal.
Now the place smells like a dead seal!
As for the cause of our pain
You do not need a giant brain
Nor the diviner’s art
To know that the fish do fart!
I am at my wit’s end!
Help us, or I’ll go around the bend!
That is what I have to say.
If you won’t help us, I bid you good day!
The Uncommon Commoners #1: Fish Sticks is a Pathfinder Role Playing Game compatible adventure. It is intended for a party of 1st-3rd level uncommon commoner characters (included in the adventure). While the adventure is written to be humorous and fairly light, it is also designed to be suitable for serious game play.
Here are some of the features of the adventure:
- Detailed color maps for the adventure.
- Fully developed NPCs, complete with detailed descriptions, backstories and motivations. And loot.
- An actual plot. Really. In at least two senses of the term. Plus combat, of course.
- Full statistics are included for all encounters—no need to look up monsters.
- Pre-Generated uncommon commoners with backstories, catch phrases, special abilities and special feats.
- New NPC classes (the magician and the wilds warrior).
- New Traits & Feats (resilience, focused healer, heroic resilience, devoted healer, and doorman).
- New rules for intelligent mounts.
- New Spells (accompanying performer, amplify instrument, entourage, loud speak, and saltball).
- New Magic Items & Equipment(boots of underwater walking, dancing sea bird, elixir of dancing, elixir of drunken dancing, necklace of saltballs, sexy tiara, salt bomb, bubble weed and Kelok crossbow).
- 86 pages of adventure (includes maps)!