From publisher blurb:
Wizard Valley is the fourth book (of seven) in The Uncommon Commoners campaign series. In this semi-epic campaign, the uncommon commoners will fulfill their destiny. Or die trying. Or both—if their destiny is to die trying.
Many decades ago several families of humans grew weary of the endless wars plaguing their homelands and decided to create a new home far from the whims of kings and princes. Luckily, they found a hidden valley and established the appropriately named town of Hidden Valley. Being compassionate sorts, the humans invited other refugees, including a band of Halflings to join their community. Hidden Valley enjoyed peace and prosperity until the night the monsters arrived in the valley. While the Halflings were enslaved, history claims that all the humans were slaughtered.
Years after the slaughter, it is said, a powerful and enraged human wizard came the valley, doing terrible things to the monsters there and claiming the land as her own. While the wise have avoided the valley, rumors have emerged speaking of bizarre monsters, such as pumpkin gnolls and goblin chickens.
While the sensible would avoid such a valley, clues will lead the uncommon commoners to Wizard Valley to learn the past of Smartee, the smartest of the uncommon commoners. What weirdness and secrets are hidden in Wizard Valley? The uncommon commoners must find out…or die trying.
The Uncommon Commoners #4: Wizard Valley is a Pathfinder Role Playing Game compatible adventure. It is intended for a party of 4th-7th level uncommon commoner characters. While the adventure is written to be humorous and fairly light, it is also designed to be suitable for serious game play.
Here are some of the features of the adventure:
- Detailed color maps.
- Fully developed NPCs, complete with detailed descriptions, backstories and motivations. And loot.
- Full statistics are included for all encounters—no need to look up monsters.
- New Monsters (goblin chicken, ogre pigs, and the plant head template).
- New Magic Items (Dunce Cap, Granny Smith’s Airy Apple Crisp, Plant Head Pie, Scary Robe, Sewing Kit of Mending, Roy the Wizard’s Hat, Staff Charge and Wizard’s Pipe).
- New Spells (Plant Head and Think).
- Hero Lab Portfolio (free download).
- 71 pages of adventure (includes maps)!
- Apple Halflings!
- Pumpkin Gnolls!