From publisher blurb:
Usable as an independent adventure or as part of a R.E.A.C.T. campaign.
An ice shelf collapses in far-off Antarctica, revealing a geologic vent of staggering proportions. Satellite photos show a mysterious expedition camping on the edge of the newly-revealed ravine. The players are dispatched to expose the unknown agents and uncover their mission. Every truth discovered, each step taken, leads them deeper into the Abyss of Insanity.
- 61 pages
- + 3 pages of character stand-ups
- + 6 pages of player hand-outs
- + 6 pages of maps (1/4" scale)
- + 88 pages of maps (1" scale)
- = Total awesomeness!
- New Psychic Powers
- Supplimental Rules for Equipment, Animals, Antarctic Dangers and Health Hazards
- History of Antarctic Exploration
All maps comes in .pdf and in 100dpi Virtual Tabletop-compatible format.