From publisher blurb:
Overview The Wasteland Warzone series focuses on wartorn, possibly irradiated areas of an apocalyptic game setting. These settings are generic and meant to be used for random encounters in your games.
This particular warzone is centered around an alley way that leads into what might have been large stores on either side. There are scattered old tires, dumpsters, empty shelves, burning barrels and plenty of rubble, all meant to provide cover for both your players and their NPC enemies. And, to add a little flavor, there are two mounted machine guns set to either side of the divided alleyway and a small arms cache as well.
- 34" x 20" in size. Perfectly sized for any playing surface!
- HEX and SQUARE grids for each type of map listed below, as well as a NO GRID version for people that prefer to set their own scale. Grid sizes are 1" = 5' of gaming space.
- Full Color Version – This is a printer intensive, full color version of this map.
- Black and White version – A black and white version, meant to be the least printer intensive.
- Daytime lighting complete with shadows to give the map depth.
- VTT Map - Sized for use with any virtual table top software.