From publisher blurb:
27 Adventures, More or Less includes zipped PDFs presenting:
- The Croaking Priestess and her boggard followers run a brisk business trading magical potions for sacrificial victims. Local marshfolk have suffered the predations of wicked swamp denizens long enough. They need adventurers to head into the muck, assault the Swamp Isle, and finally put an end to the Croaking Priestess's evil. The Swamp Isle of the Croaking Priestess is a short adventure suitable for clever and tough 4th-level characters.
- Years ago, after the margrave refused to offer homage to the Old Man of the Rocks, Fort Caergwyn and its defenders were destroyed in a night of lightning and violence. The margrave now wants to reclaim Fort Caergwyn, and he needs brave adventurers to make the trek to the ruins and put to the sword any monsters that might be calling the place home. The Ruined Fort is suitable for 5th-7th level PCs.
- Eadwig's Tarn, a peaceful mountain village, has again been targeted by lurkers in light. These evil fey have abducted several locals for sacrifice in horrid rituals. The village councillors need brave adventurers to make the trek to an ancient dwarven scriptorium to defeat the lurkers and free their captives. The Coming Storm is suitable for 9th-11th level PCs.
- 5 Adventures, 25 Rooms offers five adventure synopses, one new template, and two new monsters. The adventure synopses assume a fantasy setting, but otherwise strive to be more or less system neutral. These synopses are not complete adventures. Instead, each synopsis is more like an adventure seed. You provide the maps and the game mechanics to make that seed grow into a fully realized scenario. Throughout the PDF, you'll find suggestions for adapting the synopses to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The template and monsters are fully compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Adventure synopses include the following:
- Guard Duty: The heroes are hired to guard a lady threatened by her fiance's rivals. Can the heroes protect her until her fiance arrives?
- Shelter from the Storm: While pursuing a vicious killer, the heroes encounter a strange family in an abandoned windmill.
- Bird Flu of the Damned: A strange sickness has struck emu ranch country. Can the heroes help the ranchers?
- Love Lost: Aengus has lost the love of his life and is hunted by killers, and he turns to the heroes for help entering the fey realm to win her hand.
- "I'm So Cold": Someone-or something-is killing people in a rundown section of town. Can the heroes root out the killer and put an end to the terror?