From publisher blurb:
Dwellers In Nightmare is a collection of characters for use with Glimpse the Beyond.
This supplement is designed to provide the Talespinner with ready-made characters who can be dropped directly into any Glimpse the Beyond campaign. Full game statistics and a brief overview of the character’s backstory are provided for each of the ten characters presented herein.
These characters are designed using the rules and setting elements provided in Dreams of the Old Ones. Though the characters are all usable within the core Glimpse the Beyond setting, some tweaks will need to be made to certain character's backgrounds or game statistics if they are used in a standard Glimpse the Beyond campaign.
Dwellers In Nightmare includes:
- Alexa Murphy: a lone wanderer who seeks a quiet place to live safely away from monsters.
- Devourers: omnivorous supernatural creatures that hunt in the wilderness.
- Druella Corkill: a deformed hermit who dispenses wisdom to the worthy and justice to the wicked.
- Eric Gilette: a mutated savage that cares for nothing but satisfying his animalistic urges.
- Frank Wilson: a roving nomad whose pack moves from town to town in a desperate bid for peace and survival.
- Jack-In-The-Green: a mischievous nature spirit inhabiting the remote forests of North America.
- Lorena Morera: a self-taught Magus known for her reckless behavior and thirst for knowledge.
- The Magistrate: a deformed and insane Magus who leads a cult in service to an Elder God.
- Sheila Brody: a nomad survivor who learned to fight in a post-apocalyptic militia.
- Shining Mantle Knights: shock troops in service to the Magistrate.